The 2nd match of the three match ODI series between England and Australia starts on Sunday, September 13th.
Australia won the 1st ODI match by 19 runs and will be looking forward to win the series and going up 2-0 by winning the 2nd ODI match.
England will be looking to bounce back from the loss suffered in the first ODI and would be hoping to level the series 1-1 by winning the 2nd ODI match.
- Steve Smith who missed the first match due to injury is fit to play. He could replace Marcus Stoinis or Marnus Labuschange in the playing 11.
- Mitchell Starc was not 100% in the first ODI and could be rested in the second match.
- England have no injury concerns and will play with the same 11.
ENG vs AUS Pitch Report & Venue:
England vs Australia ODI – Match 2
13th September, 5:30 PM IST
Emirates Old Trafford,Manchester
Pitch for this game is expected to be slow and good for the spinners.
England: Probable 11
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler, Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood
England Key Players:
- Jonny Bairstow – He played a useful knock of 84 runs in the first match and will like to continue the same form in the second match.
- Joe Root – He is England’s most technical sound batsman and will play a key role in the top order and will be a key pick in your Dream 11 fantasy team.
- Adil Rashid – He is England’s main spinner and he was in excellent form and was the leading wicket-taker in the T20 series taking 6 wickets in 3 matches and continued the same form in the first ODI picking 2 wickets in his 10 overs.
- Jofra Archer – He was one of the key bowlers for England in the first match picking 3 wickets in his 10 overs.
- Eoin Morgan – Although he got out for 23 runs in the first match but he is still one of the most important players in the England team and he’ll play a crucial role in the middle order.
- Sam Billings – He scored his maiden century in the first ODI scoring 118 runs in 110 balls. Although he played a superb knock but you should avoid picking him as he bats in the lower order and if the top order connects then he might not get to play much overs.
Australia: Probable 11
Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschange / Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc / Kane Richardson, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
Australia Key Players:
- Glenn Maxwell – He scored a brilliant knock of 77 runs in 59 balls. He is one the best All-Rounders and a must-have pick in your fantasy team as he can contribute both from the bat and the bowl.
- Mitchell Marsh – He continued his T20 form in the first ODI and did a superb partnership with Maxwell. He scored 73 runs in 100 balls and took the crucial wicket of Sam Billings.
- Josh Hazlewood – He was the Man of the Match in the first ODI for his brilliant spell of 3 wickets for 26 runs in 10 overs.
- Adam Zampa – He was unplayable in the first match and he picked 4 wickets in his 10 overs. He will be leading the spin attack for Australia and will play an important role in the middle overs.
- David Warner – He is one of the most consistent batsmen for Australia in the limited-overs. Although he got out for 6 runs in the first match. He is a player whom you cannot leave out from your Dream11 fantasy team.
Dream 11 Team for ENG vs AUS
WK – J.Bairstow
Batsman – E.Morgan, J.Root, D.Warner
All-Rounder – G.Maxwell, M.Marsh, C.Woakes
Bowler – J.Archer, A.Rashid, P.Cummins, A.Zampa
Best Captain Choices – D.Warner, J.Root
Best Vice-Captain Choices – G.Maxwell, E.Morgan