The 1st match of the three match ODI series between England and Australia starts on Friday, September 11th.
- After defeating Australia in the T20 series by 2-1, England will be hoping to continue the same form in ODI series.
- England are the current ODI World Champions and are at 1st Position in ICC ODI team rankings.
- Australia are currently ranked at 5th Position in ICC ODI team rankings.
- England’s T20 star performer Jos Buttler who miss the 3rd T20 match against Australia is back in the squad.
- England captain Eoin Morgan who was rested in the 3rd match due to an injury is also back in the squad and will lead the England team.
- Chris Woakes and Joe Root are also back in the England squad.
- Australia can bring in Marnus Labuschange who was in excellent form during the intra-squad warm-up matches in Southampton.
ENG vs AUS Pitch Report & Venue:
England vs Australia ODI – Match 1
11th September, 5.30 PM IST
Emirates Old Trafford,Manchester
Pitch for this game is expected to be slow and good for the spinners.
England: Probable 11
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler, Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood
England Key Players:
- Jos Butler – He was in very good form in the T20 series scoring 121 runs in 2 matches.
- Joe Root – He is England’s most technical sound batsman and will play a key role in the middle order and will be a key pick in your Dream 11 fantasy team.
- Adil Rashid – He is England’s main spinner and he was in excellent form and was the leading wicket taker in the T20 series taking 6 wickets in 3 matches.
- Moeen Ali – He will be the key All-Rounder in the ODI series for England as he will be contributing both with the bat and bowl.
Australia: Probable 11
Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschange, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
Australia Key Players:
- Aaron Finch – He was in brilliant form in the T20 series and was the 2nd highest run scorer. He scored 125 runs in 3 matches and will be hoping to continue the same form in the ODI’s.
- David Warner – He is one of the most consistent batsman for Australia in the limited overs game and scored 58 runs in the 1st T20. He is a must have pick in your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Adam Zampa – He will be leading the spin attack for Australia and will play an important role in the middle overs.
- Glenn Maxwell – He is one the best options in the All-Rounder section. As the pitch is supposed to be spin friendly so he will be the other spinner for Australia along with Adam Zampa. He can give you good amount of points both with bat and the bowl.
- Steve Smith / Marnus Labuschange – Both will play crucial role in the middle order for Australia and you can pick any one of them as both are brilliant batsman. Steve Smith will has a slight advantage as he’ll be playing above Marnus Labuschange.
Dream 11 Team for ENG vs AUS
WK – J.Buttler
Batsman – E.Morgan, J.Root, D.Warner, S.Smith / Marnus Labuschange
All-Rounder – M.Ali, G.Maxwell
Bowler – J.Archer, A.Rashid, P.Cummins, A.Zampa
Best Captain Choices – D.Warner, J.Root
Best Vice-Captain Choices – G.Maxwell, E.Morgan
Note – Do visit our Telegram channel for the latest news and final team, 15 minutes before the match.