The 2nd match of the three match T20 series between England and Australia starts on Sunday, September 6th.
- England won the 1st T20 match by 2 runs in a very close and nail biting encounter and will be looking forward to win the series by winning the 2nd T20 match.
- Australia who were easily winning the 1st T20 match lost 5 successive wickets once Finch got out which cost them the game. They will be looking to bounce back from that lost and level the series 1-1 by winning the 2nd T20 match.
- There are no injury concerns for any team and both teams will likely play the same eleven in the 2nd T20 match.
ENG vs AUS Pitch Report & Venue:
England vs Australia T20 – Match 2
6th September, 6:45 PM IST
Ageas Bowl, Southampton
Pitch for this game is expected to be good for batting with some pace and carry.
England: Probable 11
Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan, Tom Banton, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood
England Key Players:
- Jos Butler – He is one of the most destructive batsman in England team and he showed that in the 1st T20 match by scoring 44 runs of just 29 balls.
- Dawid Malan – He showed everyone why he is currently ranked at 5th position in the ICC Batsman T20 Rankings. He was the Man of the Match in the 1st T20 match with his brilliant knock of 66 runs of 43 balls.
- Eoin Morgan – England’s captain is currently ranked at 7th position in the ICC Batsman T20 Rankings, although he was not successful in the 1st T20 match but he is a must pick in your fantasy team and he will play a vital role in the middle order.
- Jofra Archer – He showed in 1st T20 match why he is such a highly rated player in T20, he was the one who brought back England in the game by taking the crucial wickets of Warner and Finch. He took 2 wickets by giving 33 runs in his 4 overs.
Australia: Probable 11
Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, Marcus Stonis, Aston Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa
Australia Key Players:
- Aaron Finch – He played a vital knock of 46 runs of just 32 balls and showed everyone why he is ranked at 2nd position in the ICC Batsman T20 Rankings.
- Dawid Warner – He is one of the most consistent batsman for Australia in the limited overs game and he scored a brilliant half century in the 1st T20 match scoring 58 runs of 47 balls.
- Glenn Maxwell – He is currently ranked at 3rd position in the ICC All-Rounder T20 Ratings. Although he got out for a duck but he contributed with the bowl in the 1st T20 match taking 2 wickets by giving 14 runs in 3 overs with an economy of 4.7
- Ashton Agar – He is ranked at 3rd position along with his teammate Adam Zampa in the ICC bowlers T20 Rankings. He took 2 wickets in his 4 overs.
- Kane Richardson – He was the best bowler for Australia in the 1st T20. He took 2 wickets for 13 runs with an economy of 4.3 He is currently one of the best depth bowlers in T20.
WK – J.Butler
Batsman – D.Malan, E.Morgan, D.Warner, S.Smith
All-Rounder – G.Maxwell
Bowler – J.Archer, P.Cummins, K.Richardson, A.Agar, C.Jordon
Best Captain Choices – G.Maxwell, E.Morgan
Best Vice-Captain Choices – D.Warner, J.Butler
Note – Do visit our Telegram channel for the latest news and final team, 15 minutes before the match.