The 3rd and final match of the three match T20 series between England and Australia starts on Tuesday, September 8th.
- England won the 2nd T20 match by 6 wickets and also sealed the three match T20 series by going 2-0 up.
- England will be aiming to win the 3rd T20 and whitewash Australia 3-0 before taking them in 3 match ODI series.
- Australia will be playing for pride and will look to end the T20 series on a winning note.
- England’s star performer Jos Buttler will miss the 3rd T20 match against Australia. He could be replaced by Sam Billings.
- England captain Eoin Morgan can also be rested in the 3rd match due to injury he suffered in the 2nd T20 match.
- Sam Curran could also get a chance in 3rd T20 in place of his brother Tom Curran.
- Australia will likely play with the same combination.
ENG vs AUS Pitch Report & Venue:
England vs Australia T20 – Match 3
8th September, 10.30 PM IST
Ageas Bowl, Southampton
Pitch for this game is expected to be good for batting with some pace and carry.
England: Probable 11
Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Sam Billings, Eoin Morgan / Joe Denly, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran / Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood
England Key Players:
- Dawid Malan – He is currently ranked at 5th position in the ICC Batsman T20 Rankings. He is in great form with the bat he scored 66 runs of 43 balls in the 1st T20 and 42 runs in 2nd T20.
- Jofra Archer – He is the one on whom England can count all the times. He brought them back in the match in the 1st T20 and provided Warner’s wicket in the first over in the 2nd T20. He has taken 3 wickets so far the two matches.
- Jonny Bairstow – Although he hasn’t scored in both the matches but we cannot count him out, on his day he can win the game single-handedly and with the Butler been rested he will be best choice in wicket keeper section for your Dream11 fantasy team.
Australia: Probable 11
Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, Marcus Stonis, Aston Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa
Australia Key Players:
- Aaron Finch – He played a vital knock of 46 runs of just 32 balls in the 1st T20 match and scored 40 runs of 33 balls in the 2nd T20 match. He is Australia’s leading run scored in this series.
- Dawid Warner – He is one of the most consistent batsman for Australia in the limited overs game. He scored 58 runs in the 1st T20 match and got out for 0 in the 2nd T20 match, but he is a must pick in your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Ashton Agar – He is ranked at 3rd position in the ICC bowlers T20 Rankings and his the leading wicket taker in this T20 series. He has taken 4 wickets in 2 matches.
- Glenn Maxwell – He is currently ranked at 3rd position in the ICC All-Rounder T20 Ratings and is the best option in the All-Rounder section for your Dream11 fantasy team.
WK – J.Bairstow
Batsman – D.Malan, T.Banton, A.Finch, D.Warner, S.Smith
All-Rounder – G.Maxwell
Bowler – J.Archer, P.Cummins, A.Agar, C.Jordon
Best Captain Choices – D.Warner, A.Finch
Best Vice-Captain Choices – J.Bairstow, D.Malan
Note – Do visit our Telegram channel for the latest news and final team, 15 minutes before the match.