The 1st match of 2020 season of Dream11 IPL pits Mumbai Indians against Chennai Super Kings.
The 13th Edition of the Indian Premier League will commence from Saturday,19th September, and will feature defending champions Mumbai Indians and last year runner’s up Chennai Super Kings.
Both teams will be looking to set the tone for the rest of their campaigns, with every match being crucial to the cause.
Key Facts & Team News:
- Out of 28 meetings between them, Mumbai Indians have won 17 matches and Chennai Super Kings have won 11 matches.
- In the 2019 edition of IPL, MI defeated CSK on all four occasions.
- MI has never won a single match in the UAE. In the 2014 edition of IPL, MI lost all their 5 matches which were played in UAE.
- Sam Curran won’t be available for CSK in their opening match due to quarantine norms.
- Deepak Chahar is fully fit and will be starting in the first match for CSK.
- MI has a fully fit squad against CSK in their opening counter.
MI vs CSK Pitch Report & Venue:
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings – Match 1
19th September, 7.30 PM IST
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Pitch will be on the slower side and spin friendly. 160 should be par on this surface.
Mumbai Indians: Probable 11
Quinton de Kock, Chris Lynn, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
Mumbai Indians Key Players:
- Quinton de Kock – He was the highest run-scorer for MI and 3rd highest run-scorer in the 2019 season of IPL.
- Surya Kumar Yadav – He will be batting at the top order and is one of the most consistent batsmen for MI for the last 2 seasons. He was the 2nd highest run-scorer for MI in the 2019 season of IPL.
- Hardik Pandya – He is one of the best All-Rounders in the tournament and a must pick in your Dream11 team. He will be contributing both with the bat and the bowl and is a perfect choice for captain.
- Rohit Sharma – He will be batting in the middle order for MI and will be a key player for them.
- Jasprit Bumrah – He is one of the best depth bowlers in the tournament and was the highest wicket-taker for MI in the 2019 season of IPL.
Chennai Super Kings: Probable 11
Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, MS Dhoni, Kedhar Jadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Shardul Thakur, Piyush Chawla, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir
Chennai Super Kings Key Players:
- Imran Tahir – He is in superb form and will be leading the spin attack for CSK, he was the 3rd highest wicket-taker in the recently finished season of CPL and was the leading wicket-taker in the 2019 season of IPL.
- Deepak Chahar – He was the 3rd highest wicket-taker in the 2019 season of IPL and will be the lead pace bowler for CSK.
- Shane Watson – He will open the batting for CSK and he’ll play a major role for them in the powerplay.
- MS Dhoni – He’ll be playing a key role in the middle order and he can give you good fantasy points with his wicket-keeping skills.
- Ravindra Jadeja – He will be a very good pick in your Dream11 team as he will give you fantasy points in all the three departments. (Batting, Bowling, Fielding)
Dream11 Team for MI vs CSK
WK – MS Dhoni, Q.de Kock
Batsman – F.du Plessis, S.Watson, S.Yadav
All-Rounder – R.Jadeja, H.Pandya, K.Pandya
Bowler – D.Chahar, I.Tahir, J.Bumrah
Best Captain Choices – H.Pandya, S.Watson
Best Vice-Captain Choices – Q.de Kock, F.du Plessis
Note – Do visit our Telegram channel for the latest news and final team, 15 minutes before the match.
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team