The 7th match of 2020 season of CPL pits St Kitts and Nevin Patriots against St Lucia Zouks.
St Kitts and Nevin Patriots have lost both of their matches and are at last position in the point table. They will be looking for their first victory of CPL 2020 season when they face St Lucia Zouks.
St Lucia Zouks have won 1 game and lost 1 game and are currently at 3rd position in the points table.
Both teams will be looking to set the tone for the rest of their campaigns, with every match being crucial to the cause.
SKN vs SLZ Pitch Report & Venue:
St Kitts and Nevin Patriots vs St Lucia Zouks – Match 7
22nd August, 7.30 PM IST
Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Tarouba, Trinidad and Tobago.
Pitch will be on the slower side. 160 should be par on this surface.
St Kitts and Nevin Patriots: Probable 11
Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Nick Kelly / Sohail Tanvir, Jahmar Hamilton, Dominic Drakes / Joshua Da Silva, Ish Sodhi, Rayad Emrit (c), Sheldon Cottrell, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
St Kitts and Nevin Patriots Key Players:
- Chris Lynn – Although he has not scored in the first two matches but he is one of players you can’t leave from your team on his day he can destroy any bowling lineup.
- Evin Lewis – He was in good touch in the last match scoring 30 runs of 18 balls. He will like to continue his form against St Lucia Zouks.
- Ben Dunk – He has been the best batsman for St Kitts and Nevin Patriots in this season scoring 34 runs & 29 runs in 2 matches.
- Rayad Emrit – He is the 2nd highest wicket taker in the current season of CPL taking 5 wickets in 2 matches. He is the main bolwer for St Kitts.
St Lucia Zouks: Probable 11
Rakheem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Mark Deyal, Roston Chase, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (C), Scott Kuggeleijn, Obed McCoy, Zahir Khan / Saad bin Zafar, Kesrick Williams
St Lucia Zouks Key Players:
- Roston Chase – Chase proved his batting abilities in the first game by scoring 52 runs and his bowling abilities in the second game by picking 2 wickets.
- Andre Fletcher – He has a decent start to the tournament scoring 38 runs in 2 games.
- Mohammad Nabi – He was the man of the match in the last game scoring 15 runs of 6 balls and taking 1 wicket in 4 overs with an economy of 4.80.
- Kesrick Williams – He has taken 3 wickets in 2 games and was the leading wicket-taker for St Lucia in the last season.
- Rakheem Cornwall – He was a leading run-scorer for St Lucia in the last season. This season he has scored 23 runs in 2 games and has taken 1 wicket. He is in good touch but is throwing his wicket away. He can be a good pick in your fantasy team.
Dream 11 Team for SKN vs SLZ
WK – J.Da.Silva
Batsman – M.Deyal, C.Lynn, E.Lewis, B.Dunk
All-Rounder – R.Chase, M.Nabi, R.Cornwall
Bowler – K.Williams, R.Emrit, S.Cottrell
Best Captain Choices – R.Chase, C.Lynn
Best Vice-Captain Choices – M.Nabi, E.Lewis, R.Cornwall
Note – Do visit our Telegram channel for the latest news and final team, 15 minutes before the match.