Bayern Munich faces Lyon on Thursday 20th August in the 2nd Semi Final of UEFA Champions League in Lisbon.
After thrashing Barcelona 8-2, Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich are the favorites to lift the Champions League and we are backing them to reach the final for the first time since 2013.
Lyon will be hoping for one more massive twist as they look to overcome the continent’s most in-form side.
Winner of this match will face Paris Saint Germain (PSG) in the finals on Monday, 24th August.
- Bayern Munchen & Lyon will meet in European competition for the ninth time with Bayern winning four of the previous eight.
- This is Bayern Munich’s 12th appearance in the Semi-Final of the UEFA champions League.
- Lyon midfielder Houssem Aourar has assisted 7 goals in his 14 appearance.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored goals in 8 consecutive UEFA Champions League matches.
- Bayern Munich are are unbeaten in last 28 matches across all competitions.
- Bayern Munich haven’t lost a single game in 2020.
Benjamin Pavard is in contention for Bayern after returning to training this week
Moussa Dembele scored twice off the bench in Lyon’s victory over Man City and will be hoping for a place in starting 11 against
Bayern Munich: Probable 11
M.Neuer; J.Kimmich, J.Boateng, D.Alaba, A.Davies; L.Goretzka, T.Alcantara ; S.Gnabry, T.Muller, I.Perisic ; R.Lewandowski
Lyon: Probable 11
A.Lopes; Marcelo, J.Denayer, F.Marcal; L.Dubois, M.Caqueret, B.Guimaraes, H.Aouar, M.Cornet; K.T.Ekambi/M.Dembele, Memphis Depay
Dream 11 Team for BAY vs LYN:
GK – A.Lopes
Defenders – A.Davies, J.Boateng, J.Kimmich
Midfielders – B.Guimaraes, H.Aouar, L.Goretzka, S.Gnabry
Forwards – M.Depay, T.Muller, R.Lewandowski
Best Captain Picks – R.Lewandowski
Best Vice Captain Picks – T.Muller, S.Gnabry, M.Depay
Note – Do visit our Telegram channel for latest news and final team, 15 minutes before the match.